Saturday, June 7, 2008

Inspirations and Life and Work and Everything

Aha!
I've decided to take up the mantle of actually using this blog to document my attempts at being a really real grown up artist type on her way to finishing her MFA and trying to make art and teaching my career. This isn't an easy endeavor, but perhaps this attempt at paying attention to the process, tracking myself and my endeavors here will help it all feel more real.

I'll start, I suppose, with the project that I am most directly involved with at the moment, and then go from there. The next few posts will be dedicated to describing it in detail and trying to get myself closer to being able to describe it in the context of my education, my life, and my beliefs.

Here's a basic description of the projection from my website.
It is called:
Mary and Sarah and You and Me

No comments: